Here at FCC Innovation, we believe that it is our duty to protect the environment by having efficient energy use, preserving biodiversity, clean air and water. We assist our customers by providing them with energy efficient products and solutions, including unique and innovative solid ink solutions and low melt/low temperature laser solutions.
Xerox eliminates toxic materials from the supply chain and controls chemical use in Xerox operations through product design.
Xerox customers return more than 2.5 million cartridges and toner containers annually through the Green World Alliance recycling program. Together, we've kept more than 145 million pounds of waste out of landfills over the past 20 years.
Please choose one of the options below to return your used supply items. Thank you for doing your part.
Use your own box
When you replace your spent consumable, save the box the new consumable comes in. Place your spent consumable inside the box, then put that box into your cardboard box to return the spent supply item to Xerox.
Use any cardboard box from your workplace to ship used Xerox supplies in place of ordering an Eco Box kit. Both the box and the contents will be recycled, and one less new cardboard box will need to be produced.
When you replace your spent consumable, save the box the new consumable comes in. Place your spent consumable inside the box, then put that box into the Eco Box to return the spent supply item to Xerox.
Xerox pioneered the practice of remanufacturing, reusing and the recycling of office equipment. We offer a number of options for you to recycle and responsibly dispose of Xerox equipment based on state regulations, contract status, and/or the machine model.
Please contact us for further information.
Xerox products conform to various widely-recognised environmental certifications.
The Company recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. The aim of this policy is to ensure the Company minimises the impact of its activities on the environment by continually improving its environmental performance as part of our business strategy and operating methods. As well as providing greener print solutions for our customers.
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
• Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
• Minimise waste by ensuring operations are as efficient as possible.
• Increase employee awareness.
The Company will:
• Minimise the use of paper in the office.
• Reduce packaging as much as possible.
• Reuse and recycle where possible.
• Seek to reduce the amount of energy it uses where possible.
• Evaluate the environmental impact of new products it purchases.
• Reduce the need to travel where possible.
• Encourage the use of greener transport by employees.
• Encourage our customers to implement greener solutions
The policy will be monitored on an on-going basis to ensure that it addresses issues effectively.